Accessibility Upgrades

During the summer of 2007 the school was made accessible for individuals with physical disabilities. This involved the removal of steps as well as the addition of ramps on all ground floors.

 

A lift was also installed in the 1916 building. The following summer extensive restoration work was, again, done on the 1916 building which had its paint work restored to the original colour when built.