Participating in the student associations is almost a given for any students seeking to have a fulfilling student experience. The student associations helps integrate new students, provide means to experiment with professional life and offer unique chances for life experiences.
The objectives of the Student Association:
- To promote and develop the educational, social and cultural welfare of all students.
- Offer opinions / advice/ suggestions on how school life could be improved / made more enjoyable for students.
- To provide students with a framework within which decisions may be democratically arrived at and implemented.
- To co-operate with authority for the proper conduct of School Affairs.
- To represent views of students to the Teaching Staff and the School Authorities.
- To actively involve and interest all students in extra-curricular activities.