Key Dates (Please note the calendar is subject to change)
- PROVISIONAL SCHOOL CALENDAR 2015
- Thursday Morning, August 27th – School re-opens for class.
- Friday Evening, October 23rd – November Break begins.
- Monday Morning, November 2nd – School re-opens.
- Tuesday, December 8th – Immaculate Conception – School Mass.
- Tuesday Evening, December 22nd – Christmas Holidays begin.
- Thursday Morning, January 7th – School re-opens.
- Monday 1st to Thursday 4th February – Junior Cert. Trial Exams (Mocks)
- Friday 5th to Friday 12th February – Leaving Cert. Trial Exams (Mocks)
- Friday Evening, February 12th – Shrove Break begins.
- Monday Morning, February 22nd – School re-opens.
- Wednesday Evening, March 16th – Easter Holidays begin.
- Thursday, March 17th – St. Patrick’s Day
- Monday Morning, April 4th – School re-opens.
- Friday April 29th School Closed – Long Weekend.
- Monday, May 2nd School Closed – Bank Holiday.
- Friday Evening June 3rd – Summer Holidays begin for non-exam classes.
- Wednesday Morning June 8th – State Examinations begin.
- PARENT – TEACHER MEETINGS 2015 – 16
- Thursday, Sept. 3rd 2015 Memory Lane Photos for 9.15a.m. 1st, 3rd & Leaving Certs.
- Tuesday, Nov. 10th 2015 – P/T Meeting Second Year 4.15p.m. – 6.45p.m.
- Thursday, Nov. 26th 2015 – P/T/ Meeting First Year 4.15p.m. – 6.45p.m.
- Monday, Dec. 7th 2015 – P/T Meeting Leaving Certs 4.15p.m. – 6.45p.m.
- Tuesday, Jan. 19th 2016 – P/T Meeting Fourth Year/ TY 4.15p.m. – 6.45p.m.
- Thursday, Feb. 11th 2016 – P/T Meeting Third Year 4.15p.m. – 6.45p.m.
- Saturday, Feb. 27th 2016 – Enrolment / Open Day 10.00a.m. – 2.00p.m.
As you read this college prospectus and perhaps investigate our many other successes on our website you will gain a flavour of St. Nathy’s, our ethos and vision.
St. Nathy’s College is a well-equipped modern school, located in attractive, landscaped surroundings. We are proud of the range of top-level educational facilities we have to offer.
Your support of St. Nathy’s College makes you an investor in the success of St. Nathy’s College students.
On Sunday, March 17 2013, the day after he became Pope, Pope Francis preached his first homily in the small Church of St. Anna in the Vatican. He said “Mercy is Christ’s most important message.” Pope Francis has never ceased to speak of God’s...
New Photo Gallery Added >>>...